Good for :
- Cruissing, swimming, snorkeling and kayaking in the crystal waters of Ha Long Bay in the newly built private Bhaya Legend I Cruise.
- Visit Vung Vieng fishing village by rowing boat by beautiful local girls
Day 1: Hanoi - Halong Bay (L/D)
- Couples, honeymooners, expats and Vietnamese want to travel Ha Long Bay in a private cruise
- Those on a luxury Vietnam holiday and wish to experience Halong Bay in style.
08.00: Scenic three-hour drive from Hanoi to Halong Bay.
12.00: Check-in at Tuan Chau Marina, Tuan Chau Island.
Embark on Bhaya Classic for a Welcome drink followed by a cruise briefing.
13.00: Savor a delicious Vietnamese buffet lunch as Bhaya Classic heads to Bai Tu Long Bay passing the towns of Hon Gai and Cam Pha, Oan Lagoon, Mat Quy (Monster Head) and Am Tich (Teapot) Islets and Vung Vieng fishing village.
15.30: Visit the fishing village by local rowing boat (1 hour) then return to the vessel for free time at your leisure or join one of the following optional activities:
Kayak into the floating village or swim near the Bhaya;
Optional onboard activities: Sunbathing, traditional massage, etc.;
17.00: Bhaya Classic cruises through the Bay to its overnight anchorage near Ho Dong Tien.
Vietnamese cooking demonstration on the Sundeck.
19.30: Sumptuous set-menu seafood dinner onboard.
21.00: Take in the movie on the Lounge Deck or retire to your cabin.
Overnight onboard Bhaya Classic.
Day 2: Halong Bay - Hanoi (B)
06.15 - 07.00: Start your day with Tai Chi on the Sundeck while complimentary tea and coffee are served.
07.00: Bhaya Classic weighs anchor to cruise through the Bay passing beautiful spots like Trong (Drum), Trinh Nu (Virgin) and Me Cung Caves, Coc Ngoi (Toad) Islet, etc.
8.30: Explore Sung Sot (Surprise) Cave.
09.30: Return to Bhaya Classic. Buffet brunch is served onboard.
The vessel cruises leisurely back to harbor.
11.00: Disembark at Tuan Chau Marina. Return to Hanoi.
15.00: Arrive in Hanoi. End of program.
- Cruise itinerary and schedule subject to change upon weather and operations conditions.
- Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, passport number, visa expiry date for all Passengers
- A valid passport is required upon check-in on board. Children whose traveling documents are attached to parent's passport must travel with the parent. Credit cards accepted on board: Amex, Visa and MasterCard.
- Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure.
- Surcharge of 25% will be added for cruises on December 24 & 31 and Lunar New Year Eve.
Things to bring
Original passport, swimming suites, sun glasses, insect repellent.