Good for :
- Crusing, swimming, snorkeling and kayaking in the crystal waters of Ha Long Bay in the newly buit Ha Long Emotion. Watch the view and listen to the wishper of the sea while enjoy superior serviceof food and friendly staff.
- Visit the fishing vilage, enjoying night fishing, massage, diving
Day 01: Arival , cruising in Ha Long bay (L/D)
- Couples, honeymooners, friends, expats and Vietnamese
- Those on a luxury Vietnam holiday and wish to experience Halong Bay in style.
7h30-08h00: Take a 3-hour scenic drive from Hanoi to Halong Bay (not included)
12h00-12h30 : Arrive in Halong Tourist Wharf. Transfer to Halong Emotion Boat by tender
12h30 : Welcome cocktail on the boat and check in to your private cabin.
13h15-14h15 : Vietnamese lunch served on board, during crusing toward Ha Long bay.
14h30 : Visit the Ba Hang floating fishing village by Sampan.
16h00 : Cooking class by chef cook of the Emotion Boat on the sundeck.
17h00 : Stop Titop beach for available activities as :
- See view on sundeck, relaxing in restaurant.
- Kayaking and Swimming.
- Take an overview of Halong City from Titop peak.
- Or requested activities such as: Massage service ( you made contact with tour guide or reception).
18h45 : Stop at Ho Dong Tien area ( near Drum Cave ) for overnight.
19h30 : Have buffet dinner with seafoods provided by Ba Hang fishing village.
21h00-22h00: Join “ Happy Hour “ Program
22h00-24h00: Freely enjoying the beauty of Ha long at night, join us with one of the optional activities:
Day 2 : Cruising in Bai Tu Long and back to Hanoi (B/L)
- Enjoy chatting at Bar.
- Enjoy night fishing.
- Relax and spend a romantic night on Emotion Cruise
6h00-6h30: Practice Tai Chi on the Sundeck
7h00-7h30: Start your day with a light breakfast.
7h30: During breakfast, cruising to explore other part of Halong Bay, pass through Trinh Nu Cave and Cua Van floating fishing village, Toad islet, and visit.
8h30: Arrive in Surprise cave, explore the Cave, one of the most beautiful caves in Ha Long bay.
9h45: Check out and take all luggage outside of your cabin, cruise back to the Tourist Wharf through Ha Long bay.
10h00: Have brunch and clear bills.
11h30: Back to the Tourist Wharf
12h00: Departure to Hanoi (not included)
16h00: Arrival in Hanoi, end of tour.
- Cruise itinerary and schedule subject to change upon weather and operations conditions.
- Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, passport number, visa expiry date for all Passengers
- A valid passport is required upon check-in on board. Children whose traveling documents are attached to parent's passport must travel with the parent. Credit cards accepted on board: Amex, Visa and MasterCard.
- Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure.
- Connecting room is available upon reques.
- Surcharge will be added for cruises on December 24 & 31 and Lunar New Year Eve.
Things to bring
Original passport, swimming suites, sun glasses, insect repellent.