Discover the splendors of Halong Bay aboard the Halong Ginger, a wooden junk that combines classic beauty with modern comfort. Measuring 38 meters (125 feet) in length, custom-designed yacht features three decks that house an elegant restaurant, two bars, a small library, and a massage room-plus ten luxurious sleeping cabins. With so much space, passengers can truly unwind and enjoy the bay’s magnificent scenery.
While all those who visit Halong Bay are charmed by the archipelago’s beauty, few visitors are aware that the three-thousand islands that dot this bay are home to many rare plants, including species found nowhere else in the world. We chose our boat’s name-Halong Ginger- because, like the plant it was named after, our junk is perfectly suited to this environment. With its golden sails, polished woodwork and refined, Asian décor, the Halong Ginger offers an unforgettable ambiance of relaxed elegance. Join us, and see Halong Bay in style.
2 Days Itinerary
3 Days Itinerary
Cabin & Facilities
Food & Dining
Entertaiment & Activities
Itinerary1: Ha Noi - Ha Long - Ha Noi
Click here to view tour Inclusion & Exclusion
- Entrace fees, taxes and service charge
- English Speaking guide
- Luxury accommodation with A/C, hot shower, mini bar
- Exclusive cruise through Halong Bay
- Welcome cocktail
- Vietnamese seafood lunch and dinner, international brunch buffet (as stated in itinerary)
- Sunrise Tai Chi Class
- Cruise Halong's gift
- Insurance on board
- Beverage and other personal expenses
- Kayaking services
- All other services not mentioned in Inclusions
- Supplement for A/C Shuttle Bus Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi: 45USD/ person
- Supplement for A/C Private Transfer Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi: 115USD/ 4seat car, 150USD/ 7 seat car, 160USD/ 16 seat bus.
Good for :
- Cruissing, swimming on a quite beach or sunbathing on sundesk, snorkeling and kayaking in the crystal waters of Ha Long Bay in the Halong Ginger.
- Visit Cua Van fishing village ith opportunity to interact with fishmen, Visit Sung Sot cave.
- Couples, honeymooners, friends, expats and Vietnamese
- Those on a luxury Vietnam holiday and wish to experience Halong Bay in style.
Day 1: Hanoi - Halong (L/D)
8.30 Pick up by private car at your hotel . Spend 3 hour sight seeing country Vietnam on the way to Halong city (optional)
12.15 Welcome on board of Halong Ginger and set sail through bay while lunch is served and taste buds and tummies thoroughly satisfied. Later, We weigh anchor near a secluded beach of Titov.
13.30 After lunch, take a short trek to a nearby summit for a panoramic view of the bay dotted with Halong Ginger golden sails, go swimming on a quite beach or sunbathing on the sundeck.
16.00 Later afternoon, visit an interesting fishing village of Cua Van with opportunity to interact with fishmen who have been living in the bay for almost three generations.
17.00 At sunset time, kayak or symply take a bamboo row boat to discover a water tunnel with many coral reefs in a scenic lagoon.
18.00 Back on board Halong Ginger, enjoy cocktails while watching sunset and later unwind at Ginger restaurant.
Day 2: Halong – Hanoi (B/L)
06.30 Greet the day with a morning Tai Chi exercise with an opportunity to view the sunrise over the bay.
08.00 After breakfast, visit beautiful limestone Sung Sot grotto then back to the boat for a final glimpse of the Halong Bay while cruising back to the dock.
11.00 Check out and transfer back Hanoi (optional)
- Cruise itinerary and schedule subject to change upon weather and operations conditions.
- Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, passport number, visa expiry date for all Passengers
- A valid passport is required upon check-in on board. Children whose traveling documents are attached to parent's passport must travel with the parent. Credit cards accepted on board: Amex, Visa and MasterCard.
- Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure.
- Connecting room is available upon reques.
- Surcharge of 25% will be added for cruises on December 24 & 31 and Lunar New Year Eve.
Things to bring
Original passport, swimming suites, sun glasses, insect repellent.
Incence burning islet
Incence burning islet