Officially open on 18 December 2007, our newest four star junk will set the standard for services and amenities on the bay. Fitted out in the 1930's Indochine style, the Halong Jasmine will feature 22 spacious cabin, restaurant, lounge and two special Jasmine Suites with their own jacuzzi & balcony for uninterrupted views of the bay. Enjoy the intimacy of a small party within the space of Halong Bay’s largest cruise junk. A lengthy 55 meters from bow to stern and measuring an impressive 11 meters wide, Halong Jasmine can accommodate 80 passengers at any one time across four luxurious decks, with an overnight capacity of 48. The attention to detail and quality of design is apparent in every inch of this newly-built junk, artfully marrying space, rich 1930s Indochina-style wooden décor and exquisite ornamentation throughout its air-conditioned bedrooms, restaurant, bars and communal spaces.
2 Days Itinerary
3 Days Itinerary
Cabin & Facilities
Food & Dining
Entertaiment & Activities
Itinerary1: Ha Noi - Ha Long - Ha Noi
Click here to view tour Inclusion & Exclusion
- Entrace fees, taxes and service charge
- English Speaking guide
- Luxury accommodation with A/C, hot shower, mini bar
- Exclusive cruise through Halong Bay
- Welcome cocktail
- Vietnamese seafood lunch and dinner, international brunch buffet (as stated in itinerary)
- Sunrise Tai Chi Class
- Cruise Halong's gift
- Insurance on board
Service not inclusive
- Beverage and other personal expenses
- Kayaking services
- All other services not mentioned in Inclusions
- Supplement for A/C Shuttle bus Hanoi - Halong - Hanoi - $45
- Supplement for A/C Private Transfer Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi: 115USD/ 4seat car, 150USD/ 7 seat car, 160USD/ 16 seat bus.
- The Jasmine will bring to you a wonderful crusing in Halong bay with luxury antique accommodations, with perfect service proved by the crew.Visit Cua Van fishing village by rowing boat by beautiful local girls
Good for :
- Couples, honeymooners, friends, expats and Vietnamese
- Those on a luxury Vietnam holiday and wish to experience Halong Bay in style.
Day 1: Hanoi - Halong (L/D)
08.30 Depart from Hanoi by a 3,5hour driving to Halong (optional)
Welcome on board and set sail through Bai Tu Long bay while seafood lunch is served. Rest your eyes on the azure waters of this magical bay, where thousands of sculpted limestone islands rise from the waves like dragons’ teeth, passing picturesque area around Mat Quy islet, Am islet. Mid-afternoon, get to Cua Van fishing village and enjoy a pleasant bamboo boat row to through the village with a museum and a school among floating homes. Visit Tien Ong cave then back on board to enjoy sunset cocktails and canapé.
Dinner is served on board
Day 2: Halong - Hanoi (B/L)
Start the day early to enjoy a Tai Chi class on top deck with an opportunity to admit the magnificent scenery of sunrise over the sea. After that, guests can choose to go to Soisim beach for swimming or join our chef for cooking demonstration to learn more about Vietnamese cuisine art. On the way back, take deep cruise into Bai Tu Long bay, passing Peal Farm, Phao Dai islet, Tam Cung cave, Hon Xep islet , Dau Moi temple, opportunity to cruise through famous L’Indochine movie site (subject to tide condition).
Enjoy buffet brunch on board before arrival to the dock.
11.00: Check out and transfer back Hanoi (optional)
- Cruise itinerary and schedule subject to change upon weather and operations conditions.
- Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, passport number, visa expiry date for all Passengers
- A valid passport is required upon check-in on board. Children whose traveling documents are attached to parent's passport must travel with the parent. Credit cards accepted on board: Amex, Visa and MasterCard.
- Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure.
- Connecting room is available upon request.
- Surcharge will be added for cruises on December 24 & 31 and Lunar New Year Eve.
Things to bring
Original passport, swimming suites, sun glasses, insect repellent
Jasmine in Halong Bay
Jasmine sundeck bar
Jasmine sundeck bar