Good for :
- Cruissing, swimming, snorkeling and kayaking in the crystal waters of Ha Long Bay in the Bai Tu Long Junk
- Visit fishing village by rowing boat, explore the mystery of Sung Sot cave…
Day 1: Hanoi - Halong (L/D)
- Couples, honeymooners, friends, expats and Vietnamese
- Those on a luxury Vietnam holiday and wish to experience Halong Bay in style.
07.45: Pick up at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter for more convenience and then transfer to Halong Bay (optional)
12.30: Arrive at Paloma office, Halong City. Transferred by tender to Paloma Cruise – enjoy welcome drink. Receive cruise briefing, check into cabins and begin your cruise.
13.15: Have lunch – delicious Vietnamese set menu (Massage service is available after lunch and thoughout the cruise).
15.00: Head to Bai Tu Long Bay, pass the towns of Hon Gai and Cam Pha, Oan Lagoon, Mat Quy (Monster Head) and Am Tich (Teapot) Islets and Vung Vieng fishing village.
Visit the Vung Vieng fishing village by local rowing boat (01 hour) or Kayak into the village then return to the vessel for your leisure or join one of the following optional activities: Sunbathing, traditional massage, swimming etc.
17.00: Drop anchor in the calm water surrounded by islets near Hang Trong.
Happy Hour (sunset party)
18:30: Vietnamese cooking demonstration on boat.
19.15: Sumptuous Set-dinner onboard.
21:00: Relaxing on your cabin or join the on board activities: film entertainment, light music for dancing in the dining room (please book in advance with your tour guide), board games and playing cards are available, and massage services are available. Passengers may also try their luck at squid fishing from the boat.
Happy Hour! Buy two drink - get one free (wine by the bottle excluded)
Overnight aboard Paloma Cruise.
Day 2: Halong – Hanoi (B/L)
06.15: Start your day with Tai Chi on the Sundeck while complimentary tea & coffee are served
07.00: Have breakfast in the dinning room.
08.00: Explore the Surprise Cave (Sung Sot Cave).
08.15: Transfer by tender to the Surprise Cave. Walk up about 100 steps to the cave entrance and tour the cave for approximately 45 minutes. Walk down about 100 steps and return to the boat.
10.00: Upon return to the boat you will have 30 minutes to freshen up and finish packing. Please remove all of your belongings from the cabins, you may leave heavy luggage outside of the cabins (staff will transfer directly to the pier).
10.30: Enjoy Set Menu for lunch in the dining room. We will settle bills after breakfast. Relax on the sundeck or in the dining room enjoying the bay scenery as we approach the pier.
11.30 - 12.00: Arrive at Hon Gai Habour. Transfer by tender to the pier, relax inside the Paloma Office while waiting for return transportation (Optional)
16.00 - 16.30: Arrive in Hanoi
- Cruise itinerary and schedule subject to change upon weather and operations conditions.
- Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, passport number, visa expiry date for all Passengers
- A valid passport is required upon check-in on board. Children whose traveling documents are attached to parent's passport must travel with the parent. Credit cards accepted on board: Amex, Visa and MasterCard.
- Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure.
- Connecting room is available upon reques.
- Surcharge of 25% will be added for cruises on December 24 & 31 and Lunar New Year Eve.
Things to bring
Original passport, swimming suites, sun glasses, insect repellent.