Paradise Peak offers you a selection of “à la carte” excursions and activities for a cruise entirely tailored according to your wishes. Here below are the different possibilities offered.
SCHEDULE Subject to change without prior notice:
Day 1: Hanoi - Halong (L/D)
Pick up at your hotel then depart for Halong bay (3.5 hour - driving)
Arrival on Tuan Chau Island and check-in at Paradise Cruises Welcome Lounge around 12.00
Embarkation around 12.30PM
Lunch: Lunch served from 1.00PM until 2.30PM, A La Carte Menu (Lunch can be served in the dining-room or in the suite.)
Afternoon: Select visit(s) and activities from the below menu*.
Dinner: Dinner served from 7.30PM, try the A La Carte Menu or the Chef’s Special (Dinner can be served in the dining-room or in the suite.)
Evening: Experience the local life while fishing with a local fisherman (extra charges, booking in advance)
Enjoy squid fishing from the Paradise Peak
Day 2: Halong - Hanoi (B)
Morning : Start your day in harmony with a 30-minute Tai Chi demonstration on the Sun Deck
Select visit(s) and activities from the below menu*.
Breakfast: Breakfast can be served anytime from 7.00AM until 10.00AM in your cabin or in the dining-room, selection of breakfast menu amongst 4 possibilities (timing arranged depending on your wishes and visits/activities chosen)
- Bill settled from 9.30AM
- Disembarkation at 10.30AM
Transfer back to Hanoi (optional)
*POSSIBLE ACTIVITIES & EXCURSIONS Subject to change without prior notice
- Learn to prepare traditional Vietnamese dishes from our talented chef during a Private Cooking Class
- Try your manual and artistic skills during a Private Food Carving Class
- Step into a world of wonders at Sung Sot “Surprise” cave, one of Ha Long Bay’s most famous caves
- Take in the charm and tranquillity of the lagoon at Luon Cave onboard a traditional rowing boat.
- Overlook Halong Bay after a hike to the exceptional viewpoint at the summit of Ti Top Island.
- Relax in the picturesque décor of the white sandy Soi Sim beach
- Swimming and kayaking at the ideal location of Dark Cave and Light Cave.
- Learning about the local fishermen’s everyday life in a floating village, grasping the chance to understand more about them by visiting the fishing floating village museum.
- Three possibilities: Cua Van village / Vung Vieng village (3 days / 2 nights) / Ba Hang village
- Swimming (different locations possible, ask your butler for more information)
- Kayaking (different locations possible, ask your butler for more information)
- Biking along a peaceful sea view lane, immerse in the daily life of the local people in the remote Viet Hai village in Cat Ba Island, trekking the trails in Cat Ba National Reservation Jungle (From 1st October until 30thApril Only / for the second day in 3d/2n program only / possible transfer for the day (Lunch included) on our day-boat Paradise Explorer as for safety reasons, we cannot take Paradise Peak directly to Cat Ba Island).
- Enjoy anytime onboard Paradise Peak the spa facilities, library, fitness, selection of 200 movies, board games, music, and fantastic sightseeing from the sheltered haven of your suite (extra charges apply for Spa & Massage services)