Good for :
- Cruissing, swimming on a quite beach or sunbathing on sundesk, snorkeling and kayaking in the crystal waters of Ha Long Bay in the private Petit White Dolphin 2 cabins.
- Visit Vung Vieng fishing village with opportunity to interact with fish men.
- Visit Sung Sot cave.
Day 1: Visit the most famous cave "Sung Sot cave” (B/L)
- Couples, honeymooners, friends, expats and Vietnamese
- Those who loves to visit Halong Bay in style on a private cruise
08h00: Pick up you from the hotel in Hanoi. Drive to Halong Bay. Enjoy the peaceful scenery as we travel through the countryside
10h30: Stopover on the way for short break
12h30: Arrive at Hon Gai wharf – Meet the captain, crews and join us for a welcome drink, cruise briefing, safety instructions and check-in cabins. .
13h00: Lunch is served while cruising towards Sung Sot Cave, passing through extraordinary shaped-islands.
15h30: Enjoy swimming in the crystal clear water.
16h30: Explore the mystery of Sung Sot cave, one of the most beautiful caves in Halong Bay •17h30: Back on board, enjoy the sunset
19h00: Dinner is served.
21h00: Night activities include: fishing, squid … and stay overnight on board
Day 2: Vung Vieng Fishing Village – Hon Gai Harbour (L/D)
06h30: Enjoy the sunrise with a cup of tea or coffee
07h30: Have slightly breakfast
08h30: Drop anchor at Vong Vieng: visit local houses, fish farm, schools and have a chat with the friendly fish men.
09h30: Ẹnoy swimming in the middle of the bay if you like
10h30: Brunch is served on board while cruising back through Halong Bay to the pier.
12h00: Arrive to Hon Gai habour. Farewell.
12h30: Return from Halong to Hanoi.
14h30: Stop-over in Dong Trieu town to visit a ceramics workshop.
16h30: Arrive in Hanoi. The trip ends.
- Cruise itinerary and schedule subject to change upon weather and operations conditions.
- Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, passport number, visa expiry date for all Passengers
- A valid passport is required upon check-in on board. Children whose traveling documents are attached to parent's passport must travel with the parent. Credit cards accepted on board: Amex, Visa and MasterCard.
- Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure.
- Connecting room is available upon reques.
Things to bring
Original passport, swimming suites, sun glasses, insect repellent.