Good for :
- A small group cruise with interesting flexible itineraries, profesional friendly services and optional light entertainment.
- Visit Bai Tu Long bay with Vung Vieng fishing village by rowing boat by beautiful local girls.
Day 1: Hanoi – Hon Gai Habour – Bai Tu Long
- Group of friends, family or Private Cruise, Honeymoon Cruise, Exploring Cruise.
- Those wish to experience Halong Bay in a very quiet are far from other tourists.
07.45 – 08.15: Pick up at your hotel in Hanoi by shuttle bus.
12.00: Embark at Hon Gai International harbour.
13: 00: Check- in, enjoy welcome drink & cruise briefing
13:30: Have lunch while cruising to magnificent Bai Tu Long Bay, admiring by the fascinating formations of the Bay.
15.00: Enjoy swimming in the crystal water.
15.40: Explore the well- hidden Thien Canh Son Cave
16.45: Short cruise to Hon Co island where you can enjoy relaxing on a white sandy beach, swimming or kayaking.
18.00: Back to junk for relaxing.
19.00: Have dinner and overnight on board.
Day 2: Bai Tu Long – Vung Vieng fishing village – Hon Gai Habour - Hanoi
07.30: Morning view of Bay’s landscape with a cup of tea or coffee. Have breakfast in the fresh air.
08.30: Visit Vung Vieng fishing village by a rustic row-boat, meet the local people and pass through the floating school and fish farms.
9.30: More time for swimming in the middle of the bay.
10.00: Start cruising towards the harbour while an A la carte lunch is served.
11.45: Disembark. Fare well.
- Option 1: Transfer directly to Hanoi. End trip
- Option 2: EXPLORE CHARMING YEN DUC VILLAGE for 2 Hour Tour on half way (Extra charge will be applied)
A journey to Yen Duc village is a trip to trace back the typical Vietnamese agricultural village which is rich in culture and traditions. This is also the great chance to visit the charming fields, a holy pagoda, a historical cave and other relic sites while wandering narrow alleyways in the odorous fresh air and talking with hospitable local people.
14.00: Arrive in Yen Duc village
14.05: Be admired by the odorous fresh air, charming fields, small lanes as well as the amazing tranquility in Yen Duc village. Explore the historical “73 Cave” to learn about the brave local villagers.
14.40: Visit a local house. Enjoy a Quan Ho singing performance while tasting the local products such as corns, sweet potatoes……
15.10: Pass through the fields to visit Canh Huong pagoda with poetic scenery
15.45: Fare well and back to Hanoi.
17.45: Arrive in Hanoi.
- Cruise itinerary and schedule subject to change upon weather and operations conditions.
- Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, passport number, visa expiry date for all Passengers
- A valid passport is required upon check-in on board. Children whose traveling documents are attached to parent's passport must travel with the parent. Credit cards accepted on board: Amex, Visa and MasterCard.
- Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure.
- Connecting room is available upon reques.
Things to bring
Original passport, swimming suites, sun glasses, insect repellent.