- Cruising in a very special designed junk, based on the Chinese legendary Red Dragon boat which carried goods from the North Sea to Singapore.
- A small group cruise with interesting flexible itineraries, profesional services and optional light entertainment.
- Visit Vung Vieng fishing village by rowing boat by beautiful local girls.
Good for :
- Group or Private Cruise, Honeymoon Cruise, Luxury Cruise, VIP Cruise, Exploring Cruise
- Those on a luxury Vietnam holiday and wish to experience Halong Bay in a very quiet are far from other tourists.
Day 1: Hanoi – Hon Gai Habour - Bai Tu Long Bay - Thien Canh Son Cave (L/D)
07.45 – 08.15: Pick up at your hotel in Hanoi then transfer to Halong Bay
12.00 – 12.30: Embark at Hon Gai International harbour.
13: 00: Check- in, enjoy welcome drink & cruise briefing
13:30 – 15:00: Have lunch while cruising to magnificent Bai Tu Long Bay, admiring by the fascinating formations of the Bay.
15.00: Enjoy swimming in the crystal clear water
15.40: Explore the secluded Thien Canh Son Cave
16.45: Short cruise to Hon Co Island where you can relax on a white sandy beach, swim or kayak
18.00: Back to the junk for relaxation
19.00: Enjoy your fantastic dinner and stay overnight on board
Day 2: Vung Vieng Fishing Village - Hon Gai Harbour - Hanoi (B/L)
07.30: Enjoy the bay's morning landscape with a cup of tea or coffee. Have breakfast in the open air
08.30: Visit Vung Vieng fishing village in a rustic rowing boat, meet the local people and pass through the floating school and fish farms
9.30: More leisure time for swimming in the middle of the bay
10.00: Cruise back to the barbour while an a la carte lunch is served
11.45: Disembark. Farewell
- Option 1: Transfer directly to Hanoi. Trip ends!
- Option 2: EXPLORE CHARMING YEN DUC VILLAGE for 2 Hour Tour on half way (Extra charge at US$22/ person)
A journey to Yen Duc village is a trip to trace back the typical Vietnamese agricultural village which is rich in culture and traditions. This is also the great chance to visit the charming fields, a holy pagoda, a historical cave and other relic sites while wandering narrow alleyways in the odorous fresh air and talking with hospitable local people.
14.00: Arrive in Yen Duc village
14.05: Be admired by the odorous fresh air, charming fields, small lanes as well as the amazing tranquility in Yen Duc village. Explore the historical “73 Cave” to learn about the brave local villagers.
14.40: Visit a local house. Enjoy a Quan Ho singing performance while tasting the local products such as corns, sweet potatoes……
15.10: Pass through the fields to visit Canh Huong pagoda with poetic scenery
15.45: Fare well and back to Hanoi.
17.45: Arrive in Hanoi.
- Cruise itinerary and schedule subject to change upon weather and operations conditions.
- Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, passport number, visa expiry date for all Passengers
- A valid passport is required upon check-in on board. Children whose traveling documents are attached to parent's passport must travel with the parent. Credit cards accepted on board: Amex, Visa and MasterCard.
- Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure.
Things to bring
Original passport, swimming suites, sun glasses, insect repellent