Good for :
- Cruissing, swimming, snorkeling and kayaking in the crystal waters of Ha Long Bay in the Bai Tu Long Junk
- Visit fishing village by rowing boat, Bat Cave, Soi Sim beach, explore the mystery of Sung Sot cave…
Day 1: Hanoi - Halong (L/D)
- Family and small group
- Who want to experience Halong bay in Luxurious and small cruise, private area
7.45 - 8.15: Transfer from Hanoi to Halong (shuttle bus or private car upon your request)
11.30: Arrive at Bai Chay/Halong pier.
12.15: Transfer by tender to the boat – enjoy Welcome Drink, receive cruise briefing and safety instructions.
12.30: Check in and begin cruise. Sail through beautiful Bai Tu Long Bay enroute to Halong Bay.
13.00: Lunch - enjoy deluxe Vietnamese and International Set Menu Lunch.
Massage service available beginning after lunch and throughout the cruise. Please book in advance with your Cruise Manager.
14.45: Arrive at Luon Cave. Depart from the boat and journey past such popular sites as “Đầu Người” Head Island, “Con Rùa” Turtle Island and “Cổng Trời” Heaven’s Gate Island on the way to the cave. There are two options for exploring the cave and surrounding area. One option is to transfer to small bamboo boats which are rowed by the local people. The second option is to travel by kayak (passengers row kayaks for themselves).
15:45: Return to the boat and sail for about 15 minutes to our second stop – Titop Island.
16.00 : Arrive at Titop Island. Enjoy swimming, relaxing on the beach and climbing the steps to the top of the mountain on the island for fantastic views and photo opportunities. Water and towels will be supplied. We will spend about 45 minutes on the island.
17.00: Depart and sail for about 30 minutes to Luon Bo area, where we will anchor for overnight.
19.15: Dinner - deluxe Vietnamese & Western Buffet or Set Menu Dinner.
20.45: Evening activities include: film entertainment (on some boats) in the dining room at 21.00, board games and playing cards are available, and massage services are available. Passengers may also try their luck at squid fishing from the boat.
21.00 – 23.00: Happy Hour! Buy one drink - get one free (wine by the bottle excluded)
23.00: End of Program for Day One.
Day 2: Halong - Hanoi (B/L)
06.45: Coffee, tea and breakfast pastries served in the dining room.
07.00: Enjoy Tai Chi instruction on the sundeck (duration about 30 minutes).
07.00: Arrive at the Surprise Cave area. There is a small fishing village here.
07.45: Transfer by tender to the Surprise Cave. Walk up about 100 steps to the cave entrance and tour the cave for approximately 45 minutes. Walk down about 100 steps and return to the boat.
09.00: Upon return to the boat you will have 30 minutes to freshen up and finish packing. Please remove all of your belongings from the cabins, you may leave heavy luggage outside of the cabins (staff will transfer directly to the pier). Depart for Bai Chay/Halong pier.
09.30: Enjoy Breakfast Set Menu or Buffet in the dining room. We will settle bills after breakfast. Relax on the sundeck or in the dining room enjoying the bay scenery as we approach the pier.
11.00: Arrive at Bai Chay/Halong pier. Transfer by tender to the pier, relax inside the pier building while waiting for return transportation.
Things to bring
- Cruise itinerary and schedule subject to change upon weather and operations conditions.
- Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, passport number, visa expiry date for all Passengers
- A valid passport is required upon check-in on board. Children whose traveling documents are attached to parent's passport must travel with the parent. Credit cards accepted on board: Amex, Visa and MasterCard.
- Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure.
- Connecting room is available upon request.
- Surcharge of 25% will be added for cruises on December 24 & 31 and Lunar New Year Eve.
Original passport, swimming suites, sun glasses, insect repellent.