Good for :
- One night in luxurious 21 cabin Victory cruise with private bath, air conditioning, linen sheets with all the amenities and services you would expect from a four-star hotel.
- Visit Cua Van fishing village and Sung Sot cave
Day 1: Hanoi - Halong (L/D)
- Families, friends, couples ... looking for a good quality overnight trip in traditional junk to Halong Bay.
- Those who love to see the most famous area of Halong Bay
7.45 - 8.15: Pick up and transfer from your hotel to Halong city (upon request)
11.30 – 12.15: Arrival at Hon Gai international harbor and welcome at Victory cafe
12.15 - 12.30: Transfer to cruise ship Welcome Drink – cruise briefing, safety instructions, check-in cabins - Depart to Halong Bay
13.00 – 14.30: Enjoy local seafood at set – lunch
15.00: Transfer from Victory Cruise to rowing boat to visit Vung Vieng fishing village – Visit the Floating village and the pearl farm. Rowers are local girls wearing traditional costume.
It’s the opportunity to see the fisher’s daily life with the primary features in the charming nature
16.30 - 17.00: Relaxing on the beach, kayaking & swimming…in the clear water, beautiful and calm nature
17.00 - 18.00: Return to Victory Cruise- Continue cruising through the bay
18.00: Anchor for overnight at Ho Dong Tien area
18.30: Cooking show
19.30 – 21.00: Savor a delicious five course Set-dinner in dinning room
21.00 - 23.00
Activities: Relax on deck, Beauty Spa services, drink service available or night time fishing
21.30: Documentary about Halong bay
Day 2: Halong - Hanoi (B)
06.30: Enjoy sunrise over the Bay or take part in our morning Tai Chi class
07.00: Enjoy morning tea: biscuits, coffee, tea….
08.00 – 09.00: Arrive at Sung Sot grotto. Explore the most famous grotto in entire Halong Bay
09.30: Check-out cabins and settle bills – Luggage collection
10.00: Having international buffet brunch served while cruising through the bay to the pier
10.30 - 11.00: Arrival at the pier. Then, transfer back to Hanoi (upon request)
- Cruise itinerary and schedule subject to change upon weather and operations conditions.
- Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, passport number, visa expiry date for all Passengers
- A valid passport is required upon check-in on board. Children whose traveling documents are attached to parent's passport must travel with the parent. Credit cards accepted on board: Amex, Visa and MasterCard.
- Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure.
- Connecting room is available upon request.
- Surcharge of 25% will be added for cruises on December 24 & 31 and Lunar New Year Eve.
Things to bring
Original passport, swimming suites, sun glasses, insect repellent.