Good for :
- Just lanched on April 1, 2009, the Victory Star offers the perfect mix in traditional elegance and modern comfort. Special attention has been paid to the decoration and interior design. It features 32 comfortable rooms, a grand dinning room with seaview, a removable bar and a superb sundeck.
- Visit Vung Vieng fishing village and Sung Sot cave
- Families, friends, couples ... looking for a good quality overnight trip in traditional junk to Halong Bay.
- Those who love to see the charming nature beauty of Halong Bay which not yet be affected by noisy crowded tourist groups.
Day 1: Hanoi - Ha Long (D/L) 11.30 – 12.15 Arrival at Hon Gai international harbor and welcome at Victory cafe
12.15 - 12.30 Transfer to cruise ship Welcome Drink – cruise briefing, safety instructions, check-in cabins - Depart to Halong Bay
15.00 Transfer from Victory Cruise to rowing boat to visit Vung Vieng fishing village – Visit the Floating village and the pearl farm. Rowers are local girls wearing traditional costume.
16.30 - 17.00 Relaxing on the beach, kayaking & swimming… in the clear water, beautiful and calm nature.
17.00 - 18.00 Return to Victory Star Cruise- Continue cruising through the bay
18.00 Anchor for overnight at Ho Dong Tien area.
18.30 Cooking show
19.30 – 21.00 Savor a delicious five course Set-dinner in dinning room
21.00 - 23.00 Activities: Relax on deck, Beauty Spa services, drink service available or night time fishing.
23.30 Documentary about Halong bay
Day 2: Ha Long - Hanoi (B/L)
Enjoy sunrise over the Bay or take part in our morning Tai Chi class
Enjoy morning tea: biscuits, coffee, tea….
08.00 – 09.00
Arrive at Sung Sot grotto. Explore the most famous grotto in entire Halong Bay.
Check-out cabins and settle bills – Luggage collection
Having international buffet brunch served while cruising through the bay to the pier.
Arrival at the pier. Time to say Goodbye
- Cruise itinerary and schedule subject to change upon weather and operations conditions.
- Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, passport number, visa expiry date for all Passengers
- A valid passport is required upon check-in on board. Children whose traveling documents are attached to parent's passport must travel with the parent. Credit cards accepted on board: Amex, Visa and MasterCard.
- Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure.
- Connecting room is available upon reques.
- Surcharge of 25% will be added for cruises on December 24 & 31 and Lunar New Year Eve.
Things to bring
Original passport, swimming suites, sun glasses, insect repellent.